My client in the CHP Industry are recruiting for Field Service Engineers within the South of Wales. The role offers the opportunity to be an integral part of a respected and prestigious service team, representing a market leading multinational power generation business.
Due to excellent staff retention and employment benefits these opportunities rarely come around and represent an ideal next step for Engineers with Mechanical and Electrical fault finding skills and experience in the Diesel Generator or Gas Engine industries.
Day to day aspects of the position include:
- Ensuring the maximum availability of Gas Engines within the Service area at all times, achieving this through fault finding and rectification.
- Scheduled maintenance is carried out to the highest possible standard to always ensure maximum availability to the customer
- Ensuring call outs are responded to in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure parts are selected, ordered and used correctly, with any parts that prove unnecessary being returned to store in order to keep wastage to an absolute minimum.
- Providing the highest standard of service at all times and representing the company positively on all sites.
The Ideal Candidate for the role will be:
- Experienced with fault finding and rectifications of Diesel or Gas Engines.
- High level of Mechanical and Electrical engineering knowledge. (Ideally mechanically biased with electrical knowledge and experience.)
- Knowledgeable of the Back Up Power market and related products.
- Will be Gas Safe Registered or have at least an Engineering Level 2 qualification or equivalent in order to gain the qualification.
If you feel you are suitable for this position we would be very keen on hearing from you.