An exciting opportunity has arisen with the lift engineering sector for a confident, fully qualified individual to join my client’s repairs team in the North East Of England.
My client is one of the fastest growing elevator companies in the North East. Offering a great opportunity for progression and professional growth within the industry.
The successful candidate for the role of Lift Repairs Engineer will be responsible for;
- Experienced engineer able to refurbish and install new lifts.
- Ability to undertake Controller Changes.
- Ability to carry out re-ropes.
- Attending breakdowns.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Lift Repairs Engineer will have;
- Fault finding.
- Full Modernisation and refurbishment of lifts.
- Have extensive knowledge of minor repairs to major repairs.
- Have a background of site surveying.
The package for the successful candidate will include;
- Overtime at 1 in 4 weeks.
- Time and a half weeknights and Saturday double time on Sundays and bank holidays.
- 25 days holidays.
- Mobile phone.
- Company vehicle.
Should you feel you have the skills and experience my client is looking for, and wish to be considered for the role, please submit your application.