An exciting opportunity has arisen with the lift engineering sector for a confident, fully qualified individual to join my client’s maintenance team in North London.
My client is one of the world’s leading elevator companies with unique engineering capabilities. They specialise in designing, building, installing, upgrading and maintaining smart and innovative mobility systems for a wide variety of applications.
The successful candidate for the role of Lift Service Engineer will be responsible for;
- Carry out routine servicing of lift equipment, including minor repair work and the routine replacement of components and in accordance with approved company procedures (PPE, PDA, 2+ etc).
- To rectify and reduce faults on lift equipment in cases of breakdown and check to confirm correct functioning.
- Checking the lift function as part of maintenance, checks to include, speed, motor start/stop, weight, noise temperature and power supply using approved company issued tooling and protective equipment.
- Carry out the routine inspection, adjustment, of lift installations in accordance with approved procedures. Reinstate lift and complete service documentation.
- Carrying out fault finding and diagnostic procedures using a range of techniques, technical manuals and appropriate test equipment, restoring equipment to service. Competence is required to make effective use of written or graphical information.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Lift Engineer will have;
- Proven experience in Lift Servicing/ Maintenance/ Repairs preferred (min 2 years).
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 minimum in Lift maintenance.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadline.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills at different levels (client/Service Leader/Inspectors).
- Full UK driving License (walking routes may not need this qualification).
The package for the successful candidate will include;
- 25 days holiday.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Good Pension contribution.
- Mobile phone.
- Performance related bonuses.
Should you feel you have the skills and experience my client is looking for, and wish to be considered for the role, please submit your application.