Are you experienced Installer/engineer of Platform lifts? Do you have an NVQ Level 2 in Platform Lifts? If so, I have the opportunity for you.
My client is a an industry leader in lifts, platform lifts, stairlifts and escalators, and currently recruiting for a Lift Trainer to cover the Andover area with extensive UK travel.
The role for the Platform Lift Trainer will involve;
- Enforcement and leadership of Health and Safety will take precedence over all other issues.
- Customer requests for additional H&S information should be discussed with H&S Manager or Operations Manager with view to providing such information as requested.
- Training sub-contractors and trade partners on the installation of our Manufactured and Bought in Products.
- Assisting Service Branches with problem lifts on Level 2.
- Attending site and meeting customers to deal with any issues they have with the lift installation.
- Offering solutions and building customer relations when a problem has occurred.
- Working with Design on new products and development of existing products.
- Auditing the test sheets from sub-contractors.
- Checking the quality of the installation record any issues on the audit form and return to the customer service team.
The successful candidate for the role of the Platform Lift Trainer will have;
- Product and regulations knowledge regarding Platform Lifts
- Strong IT competency.
- Knowledge of construction sites and building process.
- Experience in installing or servicing platform lifts and be able to pass on technical advice and knowledge to company’s sub-contractors.
The package for the successful candidate will include;
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A company vehicle.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Healthcare plan.
- Many other benefits…
Should you feel you have the skills and experience my client is looking for, and wish to be considered for the role, please submit your application.